IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Uzmanību!

Foruma sadaļā "Offtopic" posti netiek skaitīti.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Maināmies vietām ar "Lielo Brāli"!, kā piekļūt tūkstošiem novērošanas kameru
darknight
post Jan 12 2005, 12:07
Post #1

Danshaku

Group: Chuunin

Vecas ziņas, bet lai iet...

Google Exposes Web Surveillance Cams

Blogs and message forums buzzed this week with the discovery that a pair of simple Google searches permits access to well over 1,000 unprotected surveillance cameras around the world - apparently without their owners' knowledge.

Searching on certain strings within a URL sniffs out networked cameras that have Web interfaces permitting their owners to view them remotely, and even direct the cameras' motorized pan-and-tilt mechanisms from the comfort of their own desktop.

Video surfers are using this knowledge to peek in on office and restaurant interiors, a Japanese barnyard, women doing laundry, the interior of an Internet collocation facility, and a cage full of rodents, among other things, in locales scattered around the world.

News of the panoptical search queries apparently began on a community web forum, then spread to the widely-read BoingBoing weblog Wednesday and Thursday.

In the past, geeks wanting to peek in on surveillance cams have driven around with receivers and special antenna rigs to pick up signals from wireless cameras.

One of the Google search strings circulating summons a list of nearly 1,000 installed network cameras made by Swedish-based Axis Communications, the other turns up about 500 cameras sold by Panasonic. Neither company could be reached after hours Friday.

According to their websites, both companies offer the ability to password-protect the Web interfaces to their cameras, and Axis has a feature that blocks access to webcams from all but approved Internet IP addresses. t's not apparent whether the security features are enabled by default. A FAQ on Panasonic's website includes a warning that their network cameras may not be right for "sensitive applications," and sports a broad disclaimer: "No specific claims are made pertaining to specific levels of security the camera offers."

Vienvārdsakot, lai caur internetu piekļūtu tūkstošiem neaizsargātu novērošanas kameru, ierakstiet Google meklētājā:

inurl:"view/index.shtml"

Vai vienkārši iekopējiet pārlūkprogrammas adreses logā šo tekstu:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=inurl%3A"view%2Findex.shtml"&btnG=Search

Dažām kamerām ir pieejama pat kontrole - tās iespējams grozīt, zūmot iekšā un ārā utt. Protams, šādi šobrīd izklaidējas daudzi jo daudzi cilvēki, tādēļ daudzas kameras tiek vadītas reizē no vairākām darbastacijām un var darboties diezgan haotiski - var paiet kāds laiciņš kamēr atrod mierīgāku vietiņu rolleyes.gif

Vairāk informācijas par šo joku var atrast šeit: http://www.xs4all.nl/~rufussan/wonder/camshoee.htm

Vispār Google ir Dievs, un ar šamā palīdzību ne to vien var izdarīt wink.gif

Have fun!

--------------------
6 E Q U J 5
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jurc
post Jan 12 2005, 13:38
Post #2

Tennou

Group: Jounin

He he.. īstenībā šitā lieta ir laba.. intresanti pavērot kā citi cilvēki tur staigā biggrin.gif Vēl tik jātrod kur kāda kamera ir ielikta sieviešu tualetē biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
I have anime to thank for my life now,my attitude,my friends,i have learned lifes greatest lessons through simple anime.They are my sanctuary.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 16:16