Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome to reality
Anime forum > Anime > Fan fiction
Inuyashas_Girl_200
Chapter One

"Hikaru! Wake up!" Sai yelled shacking Hikaru. "I'm up, I'm up, I'm up!" Hikaru yelled back. Hikaru got changed and went to school. It wasn't long till Hikaru was in the hallway of his school. "What's everyone talking about?" Hikaru thought as he made his way to his locker. "Oh Hikaru!" A girl said standing next to him. "Hey Britney. What's everyone talking about?" Hikaru asked closing his locker. There's a new girl at ur school. Here's a tip, her name's Jessica. Gotta go, see ya!" Britney said closing her locker. "That's why I never liked cheerleaders." Hikaru whispered to Sai. School was allmost out and Hikaru was in Go club. "Do you want to play against me?" A voice said from behind Hikaru. Hikaru looked behind him to find a tall girl with short hair, about down to her solders, looking back at him. "Sure." Hikaru said setting up the bord. The girl sat down in front of Hikaru. "Your name dosn't happen to be Jessica does it?" Hikaru asked. "Yea. You heard I was the new girl huh?" The girl responded. "Yea" Hikaru said. There game lasted a good long hour. "Your good." Jessica said as Hikaru gatherd the stones. "Thanks. So are you." Hikaru said standing up. The bell rang. "Schools out. Gotta go. Maybe I'll see you around." Jessica said pushing the class door open. "Maybe. See ya!" Hikaru said as Jessica left. Sai giggeld. "Whats with you?" Hikaru asked Sai as he tried pulling his bookbag out of his locker. "Oh nothing." Sai laughed.
Sigfa
QUOTE(Inuyashas_Girl_200 @ Mar 27 2005, 03:51)
Chapter One

"Hikaru! Wake up!" Sai yelled shacking Hikaru.

shacking? shkjuunojot? laugh.gif tas ir kas jauns laugh.gif personiigi nevaru iedomaaties kaa izskatiitos labs literaars gabals par hikaru no go teemu... speeles gaajienus rakstiit ir debiili un vnk pateikt kursh uzvareeja arii nav iisti labi. Sore va damezha.
Tsukino
InuYashas girl 200,
Vispaar labs lasaamais gabals. biggrin.gif
Vai rakstiiji skolaa?
kazeminarocloud
this is a cool story and im relieved that its in english because mine are in english and i thought i was the only one laugh.gif
Kaede
Interesting... rolleyes.gif
kazeminarocloud
QUOTE(Angelic @ Jan 12 2006, 20:25)
Interesting... rolleyes.gif

hai cho omishiroi laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.