Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lithuania Otaku club greatings...
Anime forum > otaku.lv > Offtopic
Lamb_of_God
Lithuania Otaku club greatings... i found this forum, so i searched for people who interest in anime and else in baltic states... so tell me somethink intreesting about Anime and Otakizm in Latvia...
Yume
hei there.
Well, actually, there is nothing much to tell, just that we are, and usually all fans are the same.
Well I can say it about Estonian, Russion and German fans for sure, think you aren't so different too. ^^/
Sushi
Read this forum guidelines to don't break the rules.
Make new friends, post cool pictures, post interesting posts and make good topics!
smile.gif
And of course- everybody's wellcome, right? biggrin.gif
ETM
if you are a foreigner, nooone talsk english, "we speak latvian here!".

if you are lithuanian, you get greeted. So lithuanians aren't foreigners?

P.S. You can find out many things about us if you visit a "meeting". One of those is gona be just before the new year. If someone from lithuania can make it, i just will have to find the time to attend it.
edg
Something interesting:
Latvian otaku run an Animefest every year. But you've missed this year's.

How about telling us about lithuanian otaku?

P.S. Yes, lithuanian ppl are not foreigners. Why? Because they live close enough to have a party with!
aigarius
QUOTE(ETM @ Dec 19 2005, 02:35)
if you are a foreigner, nooone talsk english, "we speak latvian here!".
if you are lithuanian, you get greeted. So lithuanians aren't foreigners?

Well, there is at least one more thread on this forum where a foreign person is posting his drawings and pople are quite frendly to him. This forum is not unfriendly - it is just quite selective in who its friends are smile.gif
For example, people speaking Russian are better welcomed in anime.lv. People not speaking Latvian, but interested in anime in general would find a better place in some English speaking forums.

However in you case - you are very welcome because, on one hand you do not seem to be a "pokemon" and on the other hand there is a possibility for cooperation between our clubs - making some events together. In that I would actually join ETM and invite you to join us on one of our two day events. The next one is planned for 28./29. december, so you'll probably not make it, but you could gather a bunch of Lithuanians to plan to come to our next cometogether some time in the beginning of next year. cool.gif
lastguru
Also we have just recently registered our official organization, called "Kaigan", is there something like this in Lithuania, or it is just among the friends? are there any organizations promoting anime? and what about Japanese culture/language/art in general?
Lamb_of_God
QUOTE(lastguru @ Dec 19 2005, 04:08)
Also we have just recently registered our official organization, called "Kaigan", is there something like this in Lithuania, or it is just among the friends? are there any organizations promoting anime? and what about Japanese culture/language/art in general?

yes we, have such organization we it call club, so it's for all ages, and it is one in Lithuania.... Kurokawa... xD.....
yes we promoting anime/maga/japab culture/art and else... Otaku club.....
edg
QUOTE(Lamb_of_God @ Dec 20 2005, 18:06)
yes we, have such organization we it call club, so it's for all ages, and it is one in Lithuania.... Kurokawa... xD.....
yes we promoting anime/maga/japab  culture/art and else... Otaku club.....

So, when's the next party I can arrive to diskuss the difference between favourite japanese drinks versus the lithuanian drinks?
lastguru

how are you promoting it? do you have some kind of all-Lithuania events like anime-fests (renting a small movie theater for some days on anime-only stuff), or japanese culture promoting events?
Lamb_of_God
QUOTE(lastguru @ Dec 20 2005, 21:51)

how are you promoting it? do you have some kind of all-Lithuania events like anime-fests (renting a small movie theater for some days on anime-only stuff), or japanese culture promoting events?

so it's like renting small theater, and for cyti people showing the anime, present the manga action figures, fan art.... so we don't have anime fest, but we thinking to make two three day's fest about anime, maga whith cosplay, and else stuff....
lastguru
QUOTE(Lamb_of_God @ Dec 21 2005, 00:35)
so it's like renting small theater, and for cyti people showing the anime, present the manga action figures, fan art.... so we don't have anime fest, but we thinking to make two three day's fest about anime, maga whith cosplay, and else stuff....

and what about learning japanese language in the club, is there anyone among you who knows japanese? and also, is the Go game popular in Lithuania?
Tador
All this talking through a forum isnt exactly convinient, no?
I would advise for someone from you to come over to our next party or after new years we could arrange a one day trip to Lithuania.
The purpose? To share our knowledge about animefying large people masses biggrin.gif
Yume
Ohh, this stuff is fus. I know, I know.
Going to Estonia is fun. ^-^

Let's go to Lithuania too!!!

*went packing*
It just has one problem, we need a place to stay over night. So if someon would offer something, then I would go for sure.
ETM
there IS na irc channel in his/her signature. if someone is interested enough there should be someone around...
Lamb_of_God
hmm mwe thinking to make small anime previe for peoples in city, there is an japanese shop kaunas [it's city in lithuania], so we thinking to invite the leader of what shop to in anime previe cuz it is from japanes him bringing mangas to lithuania... so if u whant to join the anime previe, cuz after what will be party, so tell what time is good for you and when we will make somethink....
lastguru
the main thing we want is to talk with some of your most active people (maybe also with that person from japanese shop). of course, it could be combined with fun of attending an event...
Lamb_of_God
QUOTE(lastguru @ Dec 21 2005, 22:45)
the main thing we want is to talk with some of your most active people (maybe also with that person from japanese shop). of course, it could be combined with fun of attending an event...

that people from japanese, they just people from street, we call them that...
so i am one of active people from ltu otaku, but u know in lithuania it's dificult to do something, cuz people not wery intresting such stuff liuke anime...
but we thinking to make something good, for all people... the main thing is that to show people what is the Anime, so soon will be a publick anime preview...
Blackout
y halo thar! don't break the rules,
and the most important: have fun!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.