Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP IM NEW!!!!!!!!!
Anime forum > otaku.lv > Rules, Problems and Suggestions
Gray
hi, im new, i dont speak japanese and i dont kno what to do. HELP ME! if you type english pleaz help!
blackrose
QUOTE(Gray @ Jan 17 2006, 19:28)
hi, im new, i dont speak japanese and i dont kno what to do. HELP ME! if you type english pleaz help!

I'm quite new too...and I don't know anything!! And I don't think this is japanese site..
Taka
No, this is not a Japanese site, this is Latvian otaku forum.
Our main language is Latvian because this is regional forum.
And we have very little tolerance for "i am new!" kinds of topics simply because if you are new - just start communicating, no need for introduction topics.
zenofex
Sorry, but:
1) Help in what? Do you want us to help you in your newness?
2) This is latvian speaking forum, so no help in translating any messages for you or teaching you latvian. Why don't you go to some english speaking anime related forums? There's a plenty out there. For example, http://forums.animesuki.com/
Sigfa
Hi!

kthxdie...
kazeminarocloud
QUOTE(Gray @ Jan 18 2006, 07:28)

well u know i was once new 2 but i figured it out fine but if u need any help then i would be glad to help laugh.gif
kazeminarocloud
QUOTE(zenofex @ Jan 18 2006, 11:04)
Sorry, but:
1) Help in what? Do you want us to help you in your newness?
2) This is latvian speaking forum, so no help in translating any messages for you or teaching you latvian. Why don't you go to some english speaking anime related forums? There's a plenty out there. For example, http://forums.animesuki.com/

I knw that but this site has the best pics so far that's why I joined laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.