Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My drawings-->Kima_Rose
Anime forum > Anime > Art > User'u galerijas
Kima_Rose
I drew all of these and i was hoping to your opinions on them....
Also, I used photoshop on them so they'd look better...

Kikyou
They are pretty good. :3

Just, uhh... Things you draw by yourself are supposed to go under "User'u galerijas". XD Lets hope a moderator moves it to the right place soon.
harpy
Smukjinji saziimeets, tik man liekaas a galvaam kautkas nebija kaartiibaa, vinjas taada saspiestas ...

Un kaa jau Kikyou teica shitaadiem ziimejeumiem shite i paredzeets User galery sadalja smile.gif
Kima_Rose
Oops! ^-^;;

I didn't know....Sorry, whoever is in charge.....*laughs nervously*

Again I am sorry......

Well....uh...

See Ya!! (^ _ ^)
Catgirl
un ja runaa par ziimeejumiem.... dry.gif ....bez eenaam....2.,3. ....heh neskaitot, ka tomēr topicks nava iistajaa vietaa..... biggrin.gif
Kima_Rose
QUOTE(Catgirl @ Aug 12 2006, 07:05) *

un ja runaa par ziimeejumiem.... dry.gif ....bez eenaam....2.,3. ....heh neskaitot, ka tomēr topicks nava iistajaa vietaa..... biggrin.gif

Sorry, I don't understand your language.
O.O oooh...something just accured to me...If I couldn't understand why'd I sign up in the first place?
retorical question...<--means you don't have to answer

~~~~~~~~~~

Ja Ne!! (^ _ ^)
Ragana
QUOTE(Kima_Rose @ Aug 13 2006, 05:49) *

QUOTE(Catgirl @ Aug 12 2006, 07:05) *

Sorry, I don't understand your language.
O.O oooh...something just accured to me...If I couldn't understand why'd I sign up in the first place?
retorical question...<--means you don't have to answer

~~~~~~~~~~

Ja Ne!! (^ _ ^)

You can use this, and traslate our text...
But first looks good.(nu vismaz normāli)
DarkDevilCat
this is my ^-^

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

thous my best3 ^-^
Kima_Rose
First of all, Thank you Ragana, but it won't work on my computer. but thanks anyway.
Secondly, those drawings are really good Hollow. Keep at it!!
I'll try to post some of my newest drawings soon, that is IF I can find a scanner.

So TTYL,
Kima
Keydan
Not bad for the start. Sooo... If you can't understand latvian then... where are you from? Most normal people who went to school will understand you! Heh... That remindes me that I'm one of the best in English in my school (but I s'u'c'k at gammar).
P.S.
Try to add shadows, complicate the form... use some guidebooks, they REALLY help. happy.gif
Tigra2
if im not mistaken then the first one from Kima's artworks are fanart, but it is well made. In the fact I realy like Inuyashas fanarts. happy.gif
Second, third, and fourth are realy alike, and not so well made, because they look kinda non-anime, masive.
The fifth is drawn based on some Inuyasha pic...but I may be wrong...
Anyway, keep up the good work!
Kima_Rose
Thank you both for your opinions and compliment.
I'm from the United States, Ohio to be precise.
I just stumble in here and liked the site, so I joined.
I may not be able to understand most of them/you because of the language.
But, it's ok. Your all more comfortable speaking that way so it doesn't matter to me.
I may even try to learn your language. ^ _ ^ But I can't just yet.
I'm still working on my Japanese and Spanish.
But after I'm done with those I'll work on yours.
It is Latvian, Right?

TTYL,
Kima
Keydan
Yep... Latvian it is! And sometimes Russian. But don't try to learn Russian by yourself, it'll be to hard. Learning any language by yourself is hard.
Arts
You have tried to copy and draw.Then why not to use coppied picture's technique in your own drawing.Copy or create...your own style.
Your most common mistakes-you didn't read any tutorials.
Deviantart.com has very much,and of course www.howtodrawmanga.com......
Draw normaly and create your style,so that other artists will know you.
My first mission for you!!!
Take some picture of your's and fix your mistakes using tutorials.

Good Luck!! wink.gif
Jancho
QUOTE(Keydan @ Aug 27 2006, 13:17) *

Yep... Latvian it is! And sometimes Russian. But don't try to learn Russian by yourself, it'll be to hard. Learning any language by yourself is hard.

you're kidding right? Russian language is way easier to learn, than Latvian (even though even I managed to learn it biggrin.gif(Native latvian I am biggrin.gif)). So for example, how did i learn Russian - from TV, that's it. I can't talk in Russian, but i understand everything they say and write. That's enough for me wink.gif.
Neptuuns
Guess just a problem of practice...
Keydan
QUOTE(Jancho @ Aug 27 2006, 19:51) *

you're kidding right? Russian language is way easier to learn, than Latvian (even though even I managed to learn it biggrin.gif(Native latvian I am biggrin.gif)). So for example, how did i learn Russian - from TV, that's it. I can't talk in Russian, but i understand everything they say and write. That's enough for me wink.gif.

No I'm not. Russian is the 3 (or 4th) most hard to learn'n'understand language!
P.S.
The same in some way is with me and Latvian language. I hear, I understand but I don't talk (most of the time)! Just like a dog.
I learned English from the TV, watching Cartoon Network from when I was 5 years old! Now I'm trying to learn Japanese the same way!
Neptuuns
QUOTE(Keydan @ Aug 27 2006, 20:36) *

I learned English from the TV, watching Cartoon Network from when I was 5 years old! Now I'm trying to learn Japanese the same way!

Everybody's doing it biggrin.gif
Jancho
QUOTE(Keydan @ Aug 27 2006, 20:36) *

QUOTE(Jancho @ Aug 27 2006, 19:51) *

No I'm not. Russian is the 3 (or 4th) most hard to learn'n'understand language!
P.S.
The same in some way is with me and Latvian language. I hear, I understand but I don't talk (most of the time)! Just like a dog.

well, how else do you expect, I learned English, if not from English movies, games and etc.? From school? Yeah right... biggrin.gif
Keydan
All hail to English TV programs!!! The most TVsh programs of them all! *lol* *lol*
Kima_Rose
Hey guys and gals! I'm BACK!!
*people run away screaming*
I know I'm really that weird, Aint I?

Anyways, a few things have changed since I was last on.
One, I moved.
Two, I got a laptop for X-Mas!! (^.^)V YAY!!
I still can't get over it. Hehe...
I also got a printer,no scanner,no ,Oh forget it. Thing. Yeah that's what I got, one of those multiple things.
So be expecting some a bunch of new art.........When I figure out how to work it, that is....

I hope you all haven't forgotten me. I'll be back soon.

TTYL,
Kima
Keydan
Good luck then to ya!
Kima_Rose
Thank you, Keydan. I think I'm gonna need it.
Tamashi
Pašā sākumā 5. no aukšas ir labs smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.