Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what do u think?
Anime forum > Anime > Fan fiction
redphoeinx
heres my best story its not fininshed but tell me what u think biggrin.gif

Return to the garden

The day was cold and a storm was coming in. the people of balamb town ran to their houses before the bad weather came. Over by the docks one man remained where he was looking at the sky. His skin was pale, even for him. He had just returned back to balamb town after being away for a year. He left for balamb town right after being involved in the biggest battle aver even though He lost and with losing the battle he had lost everything. He had also lost his friends, because after the battle he and his only two friends had gone on a journey. A few months ago he and his friends were in a car crash and they had died. As he looked in the sky the rain began to fall on his pale face, raindrops fall upon his scar which was made before the great battle. He had a scar to his rival Dean in a training battle and Dean had returned it. The rain became harder. The man couched, he stood tall and walked to the hotel where he was staying. As he entered his room he was not alone. There sitting in the chair was a brown hair , brown eyed man about the same age as him. The tall blonde man just looked in wonder. He narrowed his blue eyes onto the man and asked “what are you doing here?”

The man smiled and said “I’m here to see you Denman. How have you been?”
Denman just looked at the new arrival, not answering the question. The brown haired man walked to the window and watched the rain fall from the sky slowly to the ground.

Denman got tired of waiting of the man to say something so he decided to answer “I’ve been fine Dean, now tell me why you’re here?” he knew dean was not here to be friendly to his rival. Denman gave his famous smirk.

Dean turned to his old rival. He had to admit Denman knew too well. Dean folded his arms and smiled and sat back dawn. “ I’m here ask you back the garden.”
Denman looked to dean with a confused gaze. Dean remained silent waiting for a replay. When there was none dean got up and walked out the door, but before he left he turned and said,” I’ll give you a day to think about it, but I will not the one who will came and hear your answer, and I will not be asking again…….good bye Denman!” he left leaving Denman in a state of shock.

Denman just looked at the door. He sat down and started to think. *why does he want me back there? I don’t get it, did cid tell to let me back in, and if so why?* all these questions and more came flowing in to his head. He decide to put them to the back of his head, but couldn’t.
*what would I do if I go there? Try and pass SeeD again! And will I be able to? I failed the last time, and I have told my-self aver and aver again that its deans and the instructors fault. But wait , it was my fault not theirs. I was always trying to do better than him so the instructor would like me more. Maybe I went the wrong way about it, if only I had told her how I felt about her. I am so stupid! I hate my-self. Maybe I can still change all of this, maybe there is a chance I could still tell her. But what if she has some one else? NO! she’s not like that* Denman got up and started to pack his bags. When he was finished he went to bed and waited for a new day and a second chance

Chapter one

Morning broke free with a blood red line in the sky. The pools of water from the day before were slowly draining away. In-side the hotel room which Denman had been living in for the past couple of days, he was looking out his window and waiting for some one from the garden to came see him. He had gotten up really early and had a shower. His short blond hair was still a bit wet at the back, and small drops of water were dripping down the back of his neck. Denman was becoming impatient with waiting for who ever it is coming to see him. He looked to the ground and saw a car slowly coming into the parking area right out side the hotel. The door to the car opened and of what Denman could see it was a blond haired woman, but nothing else. A grey top with red and gold and grey skirt which came down to her knees. Denman turned away from the window and sat down in a chair and waited. *I hope I’m doing the right thing.* was all he was thinking.

He had only waited a couple of minutes when there was a knock at the door he slowly got up and walked to the door. He opened the door and looked upon the blond woman. His jaw dropped a bit. He could not believe it; the one reason why he was going back was right in front of him. Arleen Ray! The only person who made him feel like gold. Denman regained him-self and said “so you’re the one who that lazy little puberty boy decide to send, and I through I would have been the little massager girl” he smirked

Arleen didn’t look to happy at all. She looked into his deed deadly gaze his blue sapphire eyes shone bright in the dimness of the hotel room. Denman was becoming very uncomfortable with her looking at him like that. He stepped back and asked “is something on my face or something?” Arleen’s eyes widened and she look down at the floor and blushed.
Denman laughed aloud. “I always though I was your fav student, but not in that way instructor”

She looked up with an annoyed look on her face. She stood up straight and said “ as order from the commander of balamb garden, I Arleen Ray have come here to take you Denman War, to the balamb garden.” she said this in a strict tone of voce.

Denman looked into her eyes and saw the blue flame of courage that she is know for.
He started to laugh right there. Arleen was taken back by his behaviour. “what’s so funny War!?”

“nothing but your face.” he started to laugh harder. After a while he had to sit down, Arleen was not impressed and Denman could tell. After he stopped laughing he said “well why don’t you try saying a little speech in a language that most dumbest person in the world can understand.” he started to laugh again

“fine you think your that stupid” Denman frowned and Arleen smiled. “I’m here to get your answer of the question dean asked you yesterday.” she walked over to Denman and stood a few feet away. “so what’s your answer?”

Denman stood up and walked over to her and smiled. “Right before I answer that question I wont you to answer mine.” Arleen stepped back a few steps and looked at Denman.
She nodded for him to go now. He walked forward and asked, “are you still fascinated by that little loser dean, or have you found out he does not see you in that light.”

Arleen took a step back and turned around so she was not facing him. Denman started to laugh. Arleen became angry with Denman and back kicked him in the stomach. Denman fell back in the chair and held his hurting stomach. Arleen turned back round with the look that got her the reputation as the ice queen. She walked slowly over to her past student and placed her hands on the arms of the chair so she was leaning over him. She smiled and said “for your information I gave up dean way before he past his exam. I could not just change the way I acted around him or people would have noticed,” she got up “and besides he’s more like a little brother to me the anything.” Arleen walked back other to the door wanting to get away as soon as possible. Denman got up and just stared a Arleen as she walked away. She stopped, turned round and looked at him “now I have answered your question, you can answer dean’s. what will it be?”

Denman smiled and picked up his bags, as he walked over to Arleen he said “ ya’ know with your new back kicking skills this should be a lot of fun” he smiled and so did Arleen

Arleen walked the door saying “ yeah and if you don’t behave ill have to get Jamie to show me the wheel kick.”

You mean chicken-wuss tough you how to do that?”

“yes and his names Jamie and once we’re back in the garden it would be nice if you try and call him that also.” she walked away with out saying another word. Denman followed a few steps behind her.

Arleen Ray Denman War

Chapter two

Arleen and Denman did not speak throughout the whole trip back to the garden. Denman just looked out the car window at the surrounding area. As they closed in on the garden Arleen decided to start a conversation. “so….Denman why did you decide to came back to the garden?”

“why do you wont to know?” asked Denman without taking his eyes off the surrounding area.

“I just wanted to know that’s all, and anyway didn’t you know its rude to answer a question with a question!”

Denman started to laugh at Arleen’s answer. He turned to look at her. He could see way he had fallen for her. *I wonder if I should tell her why, or should I wait?* after a little thinking he decided to wait. The rest of the journey was silent.

Once the garden came into view Arleen tried to talk to Denman again. “now I hope you remember the rules.”

Denman smirked and turned his head to see Arleen, and said “No not really. I decided not to listen to the headmaster back then. So you might as well tell me and hope I listen this time.”

It was Arleen’s turn to smile. “I’m not going to be telling you the rules, that the headmasters job.”

“so Carl might as well not bother then.”

Arleen started to laugh “Carls retied. Deans the new headmaster, are you still planning on not listening?”

Denman turned to look out the window and stared to think about what he’s to do.
*so the old mans retied ,wow! Wait that means dean going to be on me 24/7 damn guess I have to behave…..well until im in class of course Arleen’s going to be on me then but I’ll let her be on me anywhere so I don’t really care.* Denman was interrupted in his thoughts with the car stopping. Arleen got out of the car. “are you coming or not?”

Denman slammed the door after he got out; he got his bags from the boot and followed Arleen to the dorms.

Kaede
Um...Well, i't could be better, then it is. I don't think, thet I like it. But keep trying! smile.gif
redphoeinx
QUOTE(Natsuki @ Feb 17 2006, 16:48)
Um...Well, i't could be better, then it is. I don't think, thet I like it. But keep trying!  smile.gif

thanks well this is my first time riting storys im better at drawing and writing poems lol
kazeminarocloud
this is a good story we should make story plans for each others stories........ do u like fantasy?
redphoeinx
QUOTE(kazeminarocloud @ Feb 18 2006, 22:50)
this is a good story we should make story plans for each others stories........ do u like fantasy?

i love final fantasy manly ff7 and ff8
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.