Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I wanted to know
Anime forum > otaku.lv > Rules, Problems and Suggestions
kazeminarocloud
if it would be aright for me to start a topic called yo mamma with yo mamma jokes you know like on the show the jokes don't have to be directed at anyone i just didnt want to go through the process of asking and then someone closing it and crap so...........................yeah......
edg
And I'm glad that you asked! Whenever your're unsure whether you should start a topic or better not, it's best to ask. But I encourage asking any of the moderators personaly:
http://otaku.lv/index.php?act=Stats&CODE=leaders
For example, you can PM me with a question: "Is a topic blablabla ok or better not start it?" And I will reply.
Regarding to topic you're suggesting right now... No, it's not ok, because it's spam and has nothing to do with anime nor latvian anime community in general. There are some varying limits of how much offtopic you can go. And those limits are really... varying. There are a lot of topics in the Offtopic subsection which are very, very offtopic. But when it's about offtopic, it's mostly the subjective thoughts of the moderators that matter. Yes, it's crap that you shouldn't make a topic because a stupid moderator doesn't like it. But it is so. Sorry.
Surely you can tell counterarguments persuading me and other moderators to allow the topic, but... well... actually, I'd be glad if you did, since I can't imagine any reason myself smile.gif
kazeminarocloud
QUOTE(edg @ Apr 11 2006, 22:30)
And I'm glad that you asked! Whenever your're unsure whether you should start a topic or better not, it's best to ask. But I encourage asking any of the moderators personaly:
http://otaku.lv/index.php?act=Stats&CODE=leaders
For example, you can PM me with a question: "Is a topic blablabla ok or better not start it?" And I will reply.
Regarding to topic you're suggesting right now... No, it's not ok, because it's spam and has nothing to do with anime nor latvian anime community in general. There are some varying limits of how much offtopic you can go. And those limits are really... varying. There are a lot of topics in the Offtopic subsection which are very, very offtopic. But when it's about offtopic, it's mostly the subjective thoughts of the moderators that matter. Yes, it's crap that you shouldn't make a topic because a stupid moderator doesn't like it. But it is so. Sorry.
Surely you can tell counterarguments persuading me and other moderators to allow the topic, but... well... actually, I'd be glad if you did, since I can't imagine any reason myself smile.gif

aright thanks........but as far as asking the moderatiors goes i could'nt decide on which one to pic so i figured why not make it a group dicussion.....but aright I'm not really sure on if i wanted it to be a topic anyway happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.