Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zadekiel's fall
Anime forum > Anime > Fan fiction
zeloco
Dalja no staasta, kuru es ljoti gribu uzrakstiit,bet nevaru sanjemties.

"Lucifer: (...) and you think that you're the same as them?
Zadekiel: I know that I'm not. At lease visually...
Lucifer: (looks onto the starlit sky above them and snickers) See? I told you he'll be mine..
Zadekiel: What..?
Lucifer: (grows his nails and rips Zadekiel's skin on his face. Zadekiel's face freezes in horror.) Now you'll serve me. (Lucifer makes several sharp movements, rips Zadekiel's skin and clothes and injures him badly.)
Zadekiel: (Grabs his stomach injury.) Stop! Please...! (Lucifer swiftly moves behind Zadekiel and grabs by his wings.) Oh, no! Please don't! Please! Stop! Father! (Lucifer looks into the sky with pleased expression and rips Zadekiel's wings off without even breaking a sweat. Zadekiel falls on his knees, tears running down his face.) No... (He whispers.)
Lucifer: don't worry, dear... You'll grow new wings... Wings of Death and Sorrow, Dementia and Misery...
Zadekiel: (Still whispering.) Why..? Father, why..? (He collects all his powers to look onto the sky. The big dark hole with small light islands. The islands seem as red as blood. Zadekiel cleans his eyes with his fingers and looks on them. They're red. Blood. He was crying blood.. The sky turns lighter, some of the light islands blur together. Zadekiel once again looks onto the sky and see the face of God.) Father... why? Was I not worthy You?
Lucifer: (Takes Zadekiel by his hair and pulls near his chest.) Lookie, lookie here. I finally got Your minion. The darkest of them all. I said that You'll never be able to change him. It's in his blood. He'd fall after all.
Zadekiel: (Strugging out of Lucifers clutch.) Father, help me! Please!
God: No, Zadekiel... You cannot be helped unless you truly want it. There is no other way how he could get his hands on you... unless you wanted it yourself.
Zadekiel: But, Father..!
God: I cannot help you, Zadekiel... I'm sorry... the lights start to darken and soon after the sky is as it was. A dark hole with small light islands..)
Lucifer: Don't be so upset, dear... He never wanted you anyway. You were the black sheep in their herd. The black lamb. I could hear you down there... All your thoughts.. Your ENVY towards the light-haired and dark-eyed creatures... your LUST to the pleasures of Heaven... Your GREED towards His attention to you... Your GLUTTONY towards the Apple of Wisdom... your WRATH about their everlasting happiness... Your SLOTH in achieving one yourself... and, of course, your neverending PRIDE about yourself... being the one and only... up there... with all that... Mmmmmm..... (He licks Zadekiel's neck, where a small branch of blood floats.)
Zadekiel: Stop it... (Gasping with his last breath due to his loss of blood.)
Lucifer:Oh, please... Don't say that you're not enjoying this.... All the pain.... the stinging pain... It tranquallizes... Makes you think only about this very moment.... you forget about everything.... (Zadekiel feels Lucifers cold arm under his ripped cloak.) everyone... (Lucifer's nails dig in Zadekiel's chest. The pain is unbearable, but Zadekiel is not able to do anything, but to moan.) I will MAKE you forget warm feelings... you'll be the walking Misery in this world... You'll bring it to others and be one yourself.... You'll make noone happy and noone will make you happy. And if you will not make someone unhappy, then it'll hurt even worse....
Zadekiel: (Moaning.) No.. Pl...ease.. don't... no..
Lucifer: No reason to resist, dear... It cannot get any worse... or... can it? time to say goodbye...
Zadekiel: No.. (Lucifer leans over him and bites in the neck. Zadekiel blacks out. Lucifer drains him till the last drop and then womits the same blood back into the bite. The injuries heal momentarily, but Lucifer scratches the back of Zadekiel's neck and the scratch stays as it is.)"

Kirara
Nu, peedeejaa darba zeenam bruuces ir neritiigas, bet kopumaa maakslas darbs. smile.gif
zeloco
QUOTE(Kirara @ Apr 14 2006, 19:54)
Nu, peedeejaa darba zeenam bruuces ir neritiigas, bet kopumaa maakslas darbs.  smile.gif

paldies... man tas ziimeejums taa so-so, bet man pashai ljoti iepatikaas taa staasta dalja...
rebel
uij..labi. taakaa velk uz visai izvirtiigu noskanju.. nu,jaa,mana samaitaataa psihe. XD bet tiikami. kaadreiz varees lasiit arii visu staastu kopumaa vai veel kaadus fragmentus?
zeloco
QUOTE(rebel @ Apr 22 2006, 00:26)
uij..labi. taakaa velk uz visai izvirtiigu noskanju.. nu,jaa,mana samaitaataa psihe. XD bet tiikami. kaadreiz varees lasiit arii visu staastu kopumaa vai veel kaadus fragmentus?

jaa, jaa, zinu uz ko velk XD
nez... ja radiisies iista iedvesma... sho charu (Zadekielu) moku jau vairaak kaa gadu... bet taa iisti sanjemties un -ko uzrakstiit liidz shim nebija izdevies... varbuut, kad uznaaks uzrakstiishu visu staastu...
exile
Gadiijumaa shim staastinjam neesi iedvesmojusies no "Angel Sanctuary" mangas? Ljoti atgaadina.
zeloco
nu... tik cik engjelji, bet iisteniibaa galvenaa (un laikam visos staastos vieniigaa) iedvesma man bija vampiiri... daudz par to domaajot tev rodas tuukstoshiem teorijas par to, ka vinji vareetu buut radushies, kaa dziivo tagad un kaa dziivos naakotnee... tas ir ljoti fascineejoshi... un kas cits ir saakumaa, ja ne, kaa Biibelee teikts, Vaards (aka pati Biibele, Dievs, engjelji) smile.gif
Pakkun
QUOTE(zeloco @ Jan 11 2007, 00:13) *

... un kas cits ir saakumaa, ja ne, kaa Biibelee teikts, Vaards (aka pati Biibele, Dievs, engjelji) smile.gif

biš offtop: ne viss, kas pastāv vai tiek uzskatīts, ka pastāv ir pastāvējis jau no pirmssākumiem. te rodas jautājums - a kur ir sākums?
exile
Runaajot par vampiiriem - piemirsu pateikt ka tavs "lucifers" baigi atgaadina Alucardu. Un kaadu laiku atpakalj biju iedomaajies cik jauki buutu kluut par vampiiru un kaa tas vareetu notikt. Izklausaas ka es gribeetu ka man izsuuktu visas asinis tongue.gif .
zeloco
QUOTE(Pakkun @ Jan 11 2007, 15:38) *

QUOTE(zeloco @ Jan 11 2007, 00:13) *

... un kas cits ir saakumaa, ja ne, kaa Biibelee teikts, Vaards (aka pati Biibele, Dievs, engjelji) smile.gif

biš offtop: ne viss, kas pastāv vai tiek uzskatīts, ka pastāv ir pastāvējis jau no pirmssākumiem. te rodas jautājums - a kur ir sākums?

uz piecaam minuuteem (liidz tu aizmirsiisi sho topiku) uzskati mani par religjisku ;D

QUOTE(exile @ Jan 13 2007, 00:06) *

Runaajot par vampiiriem - piemirsu pateikt ka tavs "lucifers" baigi atgaadina Alucardu. Un kaadu laiku atpakalj biju iedomaajies cik jauki buutu kluut par vampiiru un kaa tas vareetu notikt. Izklausaas ka es gribeetu ka man izsuuktu visas asinis tongue.gif .

man liekas, ka visiem (mani ieskaitot, bet es censhos tagad mainiit) ir radies shis iespaids, ka vampiiri no cilveekiem grib tikai asinis un peec asinju suukshanas tuuliit seko paarveershana vampiiraa... es nezen tiku pie informaacijas, kas man ka saka atveera acis smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.