Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: vaarda skide noziime
Anime forum > Ņihonbunka . 日本文化 > Japāņu valoda
kaarleens
bljaaviens es tieshaam nesaprotu kaapeec sho vaardu citi fansuberi iztulko - skide (varbuut rakstiiba ir nepareiza) kaa like a citi kaa love ? kaa ir pareizi es protams uzskatu ka miileet ir pareizi piemeeram sheit ka chobitos Hideki atziistaaas chii miilestiibaa tas ir skaidrs kaa diena ka nav nekaads like bet gan love
user posted image
user posted image
nesaprotu nah animejunkies taa ir iztulkojushi liidziigas glubiibas esmu pamaniijis citaas animeees ?
Varbuut kaads kas maacaas vai intreseejaas par japaanju valodu var man izskaidrot.
Roze
Sabakstiiju shaadu taadu info kopaa smile.gif

how do you tell your boyfriend who is japanese that you love him? What does it mean when he says: ski to me?

It depends on how old is the person who says that. "Suki desu" may be translated as "I like you" but it takes the meaning "I love you" in this case. However, "Suki da yo" is much more informal and can also be used in this case.
The other way this phrase can be translated is "Ai shite iru" and this means "I love you". Remember that in Japanese the subject can be ommited as in these cases.

The problem with picking Japanese up from anime is that a lot of unconventional speech patterns are used. Not many people talk this way in real life...

English is fundamentally a "do"-language, while Japanese is essentially a "be"-language. Consider, for instance, a well-known phrase such as "I love you." In English, although "love" may be classified as a mental state, it confers upon a meaning that has connotations of the active participant being "I" and the passive participant being "you." The object of love, namely "you," is the entity upon which the mental action "love" is showered. In contrast, the Japanese language decrees that one expresses one's love by saying "ai-shitteiru". The root verb "ai" means love, whereas "shitteiru" is a general suffix that can be attached to many other verbs, and simply means in the process of. (For instance, "benkyo-shitteiru" means in the process of studying whereby "benkyo" is the root verb for study). The pronouns "I" and "you" are simply redundant in the Japanese language. The Japanese do not have to say "watashi (I) wa anata (you) ga ai-shitteiru (love)" to mean "I love you" simply because adding pronouns such as I and you contributes to redundancy and is stylistically inappropriate in Japanese. Yet, in English, a one-to-one translation of this phrase from Japanese to English means "in the process of loving," and this certainly does not sound romantic at all when said by one native speaker of English to another. This perhaps illustrates why English is understood as a DO-language, whereas Japanese is known as a BE-language. Nonetheless, transformations of this kind are incorporated into the generation grammar, to produce more natural English expressions.

I love you:

Kimi o ai shiteru
Aishiteru
Chuu shiteyo
Ora omee no koto ga suki da
Ore wa omae ga suki da
Suitonnen
Sukiyanen
Sukiyo
Watashi Wa Anata Ga Suki Desu
Watashi Wa Anata Wo Aishithe Imasu
Watakushi-wa anata-wo ai shimasu
Suki desu (used at 1st time, like for a start, when you are not yet real lovers)
kaarleens
mjaa iebraucu izraadaas tas kas man izklausiijaas skide rakstaas preizi "Suki desu" laugh.gif tnx Roze
P.S
It depends on how old is the person who says that. "Suki desu" may be translated as "I like you" but it takes the meaning "I love you" in this case.
tik kaapeec nevar kaa meaningu iztulkot jatulko burtiski ehh animejunkiesi un paareejie sliktie fansuberi dry.gif
Roze
suki is pronounced as you would say the word ski, the u is silent

Liidz ar peec idejas 'ski de' kaa izruna skjiet ir pareiza..
Guest_Duarh
Principaa jaa. Tikai to 's' gan var dzirdeet, taa kaa vareetu teikt, ka izrunaa ski des. bet dazhreiz arii u izrunaa un tad ir desu. viss atkariigs no regionaalaam un personiigaam iipatniibaam.

a par fraazi kaa taadu - basically, kalpo kaa 'love you' equivalents - ai shiteru izklausaas paaraak formaals un varbuut jauns japaanis negribeetu teikt, bet suki da ir iss un tiesh, eerti pasakaams (kimi ga suki ir daudz iisaaks un vieglaak pasakaams kaa kimi wo ai shiteru). bet vispaar japaanji veesturiski maz miilestiibu izteikushi vaardos. dazhs saka, ka japaanju miilestiibas izpausme ir klusums.
Guest_keitaro
es gan gribetu iebilst, ka taisniba ir gan tiem kas tulko "to love" gan tiem kas tulko "to like". ja kas, ar sho vaardu var arii izteikt kas tev patiik un kas nee. piemeeram - man patiik shii filma - kono eiga ga suki da!
Guest_Duarh
biggrin.gif protams, protams, bet labaak vienkaarshi tuvam draugam gan nemeegjinaat teikt 'anata ga suki' . . .
Yanka_ronin
Nedaudz pielabošu: nevis "ski de", bet "ski da"! dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.