Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ultimate guide to survive in an anime world.
Anime forum > otaku.lv > Offtopic
Arta
Paņemts no: http://elsevilla.deviantart.com/journal/35280287/
Ja nav ko darīt, iesaku palasīt. :'D Saskatāmas dažādas atsauces un tie, kas redzējuši kaudzēm animes, droši vien būs vēl interesantāk. =D

Things you should know:

1. Be sure to identify the main character, and never be more funny and likable than him, because you will die early, and in a really tragic way, avoid the name Kamina.

2. Dont get in love with the sexy big chested girl you will see, because you will end up hook out with the flat cheasted boyish friend from child hood. Sad ending i know.

3. If you are a super powerfull samurai, and have special magical tricks nobody else has, and someday you face a dude that cant do anything but got his katana attached to a simple string, please avoid and i repeat avoid the fight, or you are going to die. Not even flesh turning to stone will help you.

4. If you notice that all characters surround you are girls, you have a deadly curse in you, all girls will want you, and you will be constantly hitted and intoxicated with many things, run for your life. Tell them you are gay. Or die happy.

5. But on the contrary you are in a world were all are handsome guys, run to a place were they have mirrors, if you have cat ears i recommend you to grab knife and pull them off inmediatly, because believe me, you dont want help from any of those dudes, always cover your back. Avoid dudes with weird uniforms, especially those that represent the bad guys. The only way to avoid dying in somethign worse than death its to find the girl dressed as a dude and get in love with her, because you are probably in a girls book.

6. If you are going out to fight in a mecha, that means if you are lucky enough to be a pilot, dont think its a good idea to kiss a character named Yoko, because you are going to die, avoid the kiss.

7.Avoid bentos from a pretty girl, those usually cant cook in this universe, this tip was shared for me by Harima, thanxs dude, hope you get out of the hospital soon.

8. Avoid tentacles, you dont want to know why, just say you forgot something in the oven.

9. If you are surrounded by zombies avoid been distracted by pantsus.

10. Before getting in love, make sure she or he its not a deadly goverment weapon, have a rare disease, she is an alien, she is a weird mecha, she is dead, or worse he is a dude in a dress, just to avoid future pain.

11. Always carry bandages, because in this universe they are the ultimate healing device.

13. Before a fight eat all and i mean all in a restaurant so you can recharge batteries.

14.If you see a shortie girl, dont mention anything about her size, or you will be dead in less than a second.

15. Avoid a bath with your sister, probably you ended in the most sick universe of anime.

16. If you are so unlucky to fall off, dont worry you will land on a pretty chick, or nice pair of boobies, i dont see something wrong here, but get ready to get bored this type of accidents will going to happen to you a lot.

17. Always knock a door before you enter or naked dressing chicks are going to kick the hell out of you, expect to happen this often too.

18. If you are dating a girl that looks like a 4 year old, dont worry in this universe pedophilia its legal, she will probably be like 18 years old, how convenient right?.

19. If your friend have a headache inmediatly knee and tell him to not explode your brain with his telekinetic powers.

20. Avoid building your house next to a dude named Goku, because be prepared for mayor destructions in your home and spending tons of cash in repairs.

21. Dont make any deal with a guy named Morita.

22. Dont give you name to weird guys with a black note book, even if they beg for your signature of the highschool book, dont believe him. always carry apples if this your case.

23. Dont worry how strong you get, there will always be a new rival stronger than you, so its time to search for an old pervert sensei.

24.Avoid frogs with deadly devices.

25. Grab a layer if you get constantly hitted on the head wit a guitar.

26. Dont eat food from restaurants when the owners arent there, doesnt matter if you have a credit card.

27. Avoid cats with a moon on their forehead, or you will end up with weird costumes.

28.Avoid little boys with golden bats, go to a police instead.

29. If you have a number one headband get rid of it inmediatly or trade it for a devils fruit.

30. If a weird bug sticks in your body, call to your local mushishi doctor before it get worse.

31. If you complain a lot that your father hates you, you got no confidence, you are depressing, a shadow of a man, then get happy because you are the main character and you will survive after the world explode, if you dont feel this way, damn you are cursed.

32. If you wake up in a fantasy world with amnesia and you have a cool sword, you just won the jackpot, you are the main character.

33. Evil boss spoilers, if your mom died in a tragic accident the main evil boss its your dad, if the evil guy its same age of you its your closest friend, be ready to decapitate it.

34. If a guy named Allucard wants your wallet, make sure to give your car keys too.

35. If people repeat like 3 times or even more the things they said,If people repeat like 3 times or even more the things they said,If people repeat like 3 times or even more the things they said,If people repeat like 3 times or even more the things they said,If people repeat like 3 times or even more the things they said,If people repeat like 3 times or even more the things they said, dont worry you have a long life in a series, but if they dont be really worried you are in an ova.

36. Avoid girls with little horns, doesnt matter how fragile they look like, just walk the other way.

37. When you are kissing a girl or boy, please drop them cold water just as a safety bet.

38. Never buy a crystal from Naraku.

39. If you go to the bath room in case you are a boy, make sure you dont have a girl torax instead of a hand, if you are a girl, make sure there are no ero ninjas near by.

40. If you are a girl, get in love with the ones that look retarded, because they will get cooler as time passes, avoid guys named Sasuke, those are usually gay.

41. If you are a girl and have a school uniform, and enter a train and the background characters look grayish, run away you are probably in a hentai world, you dont want to get on that train.

42. If you are walking on the street and you notice a star inside a circle with weird pentagrams move fast before a weird kid claps and start wanting to bring his relatives back to life.

43. If you are in a ninja fight and you are winning, trust me you arent.

44. If you have problems with an eye, with purple problems, never do and i mean never talk EMO THINGS while taking a picture in the mirror, you are going to regret what you had said by watching that purple eye.

45. If you failed dying on past tips, its okay if you are revived by yellow dragon balls, but if you are revived by a black ball, please and i mean please stick with a guy named Kurono and try not dying this time.

Niks
tvtropes is better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.