Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tsubasa, A topic about Tsubasa
Tsuki
post Jul 21 2005, 20:19
Post #1

Heimin

Group: Chuunin

Have you red anyone? I have two of them.. So nice! I think that Clamp are the greatest! Absolutley! Please answer in english..

--------------------
Ehm.. I really do like Manga and Anime so when I found this Forum i thougth "Yes! Another one! I have to join!"
My one and only problem is that I don't know your language. Im from Sweden, witch country belong this Forum too?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Janots
post Aug 25 2005, 17:53
Post #2

Danshaku

I have. I think it's nice too, but I read it in russian. In english is so difficult... sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
А вот и плесень зацвела....
+Quote Post
Shoune
post Aug 29 2005, 18:28
Post #3

Samurai

heh why ? In japan language is the eaiest way to read mangas, because english people always make mistakes... =)
Tsubasa isn't bad, but Chrno Crusade i like better =)))
This forum ir from Latvia/Lettland, heh =)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Church
post Aug 29 2005, 19:52
Post #4

sewer rat

Group: Jounin

QUOTE(Tsuki @ Jul 21 2005, 19:19)
Have you red anyone? I have two of them.. So nice! I think that Clamp are the greatest! Absolutley! Please answer in english..

Is Tsubasa manga same as this anime? - http://anidb2.ath.cx/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=2733
.. dunno about this particular manga, but anime had some nice parts, like color gamma used, nice OST and some other good points.
About English. Hard request as this forum being hosted in latvia and >99.5% of users are from there aswell, most prefer to post in latvian. So most probably you'll get near to no replies coz of plain lazyness even from those that know english well, or some flames asking to stick with latvian language. As for CLAMP .. it being greatest is arguable. Lot of people may prefer drawing style of other mangaka-s / animators and AFAIK lot of otaku-s hate CLAMP's being plotwise and characterwise too girlish / lovu-lovu / all those puffy pets / things like that. Tastes may differ very greatily from person to person.
P.S.
I wonder if this forum shouldn't have some english only / more internationalised parts/threads. I'll try to ask creator/hoster of otaku.lv on his thoughts about this matter. But still, most probably that non-latvian users will be minority in future too, even after these changes introduced (if any will).
+Quote Post
Kikumi
post Aug 29 2005, 20:35
Post #5

Ecchi-san

Church, tā anime ir tāda pati kā manga! Pilnais nosaukums: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles! :|

--------------------
Go and die, please.
+Quote Post
Tsuki
post Sep 25 2005, 18:47
Post #6

Heimin

I know.. I just love manga and anime so become happy when I saw this site ^^ I better start learning latvian.. (Ehm.. sorry don't know how to spell)

--------------------
Ehm.. I really do like Manga and Anime so when I found this Forum i thougth "Yes! Another one! I have to join!"
My one and only problem is that I don't know your language. Im from Sweden, witch country belong this Forum too?
+Quote Post
Church
post Sep 25 2005, 21:20
Post #7

sewer rat

Group: Jounin

QUOTE(Tsuki @ Sep 25 2005, 17:47)
I know.. I just love manga and anime so become happy when I saw this site ^^ I better start learning latvian.. (Ehm.. sorry don't know how to spell)

Or rather dedicate time for learning japanise to be able read untranslated manga / watch raw anime eps ;>
But seriously .. imho it would be better to find some other similar sites with english as most commonly used language with eg. using google or links on other anime sites/forums. Learning latvian only to be able to read posts on some small scale forum seems .. well, - overkill. ;>
- almost only thing that could be of any use to you imho would be galleries or posts in Art threads. Feel free to stay, just be ready to hear sometimes harsh criticism for posts in english or for asking to reply in english from some less tolerant ones. ;>
P.S.
though i beleave that most will understand your posts .. afterall, most common language for anime fansubs && manga trans-/scan-lations world wide is english. ;>
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11 May 2024 - 06:48