2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Densha Otoko, Japanese Drama
Shinobi-sama
post Sep 9 2005, 09:19
Post #1

Lost in own dreams

Group: Chuunin

Genshiken visi zin? Nu dabiiki, ka jau zin! Nu tad shii draaama ir par Otaku un vinja gruutiibaam satikties ar normaalu meiteini, kurai gar anime nav nekaadas daljas..... nu, bet ko nu es tur staastiishu, labaak iekopeeshu preciizu aprakstu:
Adapted from the best selling book "Train Man," this is the true life story of a geeky young man's romance with a beautiful young lady. The book is based on actual messages posted on a huge internet discussion board in Japan. A million internet users followed the Train Man's romance, giving him advices on how to impress the girl and take her out on dates. Train Man belongs in the so-called "Akiba-kei" category: a term that describes nerdy looking men who hang out at Akihabara (the famous electronics area in Tokyo) all day, who are obsessed with video games and computers.

Hermes

Saori Aoyama is a 25-year old woman who works at a foreign company in Tokyo. She has lived overseas for a long time and is fluent in English. She has an aura of sophistication and a beautiful face that turns men's heads.

One Sunday, Saori had to attend a party at work. Her female colleagues are busy searching for good-looking guys while Saori attends foreign guests, flashing warm smiles at them. After a long day working, Saori rides the train home only to be involved in an incident that would change her life.

Inside the train, Saori is harassed by a heavily drunken man. When the drunk reaches to touch her face, a young man stands up and says, "S... stop that!" She turns to see a very weak looking young man. The young man's action sparks up a quarrel in the train. He feebly says, "I'm sorry for getting you all involved. This is my fault." Some of the other passengers have annoyed look on their faces, but some praise the young man for his courage. Saori also seems impressed at what the man did for her.

Train Man

The young man is 23-year old Tsuyoshi Yamada. He is the typical nerd obsessed with anime and computer games. He always hangs out in Akihabara, the electronics center in Tokyo. Tsuyoshi has no interest in fashion and other trends, and his age equals the number of years he hasn't had a girlfriend. He works as a salesman at an employment agency but is always scolded by his boss.

Tsuyoshi just happened to be on his way home from an event in Akihabara when he met Saori. He has never been in a fight before, but the sight of the drunk harassing Saori made him furious as he stood up to protect her.

The only things Tsuyoshi is usually interested in are anime and video games. But something about Saori's beauty lit a fire in his heart, giving him courage. When he's looking for words to apologize, Saori hands him her date planner. "I want to return a favor, so can you write down your address?" Tsuyoshi is taken back. He has been humiliated a thousand times by women, but never appreciated, especially from a beautiful woman like Saori. Saori has a sweet smile on her face as she watches Tsuyoshi write down his address with shaking hands.

Hermes and Train Man

If it wasn't for the drunk man in the train, Tsuyoshi and Saori would never have become acquainted. A few days after the train incident, Tsuyoshi really receives a package from Saori. Inside was a Hermes tea cup. Tsuyoshi held the bright orange cup with his shaking hands. Unfortunately, he has never had a girlfriend in the past and is at a loss about what to do. That is when he visits a huge internet discussion board for some help.

Tsuyoshi immediately becomes the center of attention. Other computer freaks reply one after another. "Call her and say thanks!" "No, it's better to keep it a memory." Reading the heated discussion, Tsuyoshi is touched that so many people are supporting him even though they don't know each other at all.

Since then, Tsuyoshi has been referred to as "Train Man" and without her knowledge, Saori was being called "Hermes."

Ever since Tsuyoshi received the Hermes cup, his everyday life is filled with new experiences: calling a girl, mobile phone messages, buying clothes, going on a date, holding her hand, walking her home, visiting her room... Everything that happens between him and Saori is a big event and miracle for Tsuyoshi. He does his best to hide his geek-ness. Tsuyoshi's mind is occupied with just one wish. "I want Saori to like me."

On the other hand, Saori is starting to be moved by Tsuyoshi's efforts. "Maybe I can trust Tsuyoshi" she thinks. What Saori looks for in a guy is not his money, nor his looks or brains, but "honesty." In the past, Saori was betrayed and deeply hurt by her longtime boyfriend. She found out that he had a wife and kids. Since then, Saori could not stand a man that lies.

What happens when Saori finds out what the real Tsuyoshi is like? How will she react when she discovers she has become a heroine on an Internet site?

Shis apraxts njemts no JDorama saita

Pashu draamu nokachaat var no D-Addicts

Iesaku palasiit atsaukmes, kas ir tanii JDorama saitaa. Kad saasksiet skatiities, gan jau ka juus arii panjems, jo shii draama panjem pat taadus, kas viipsnaa par japaanju draaamaam. Sorry, ka nav bilzhu, bet galvenaa beibe ir hot, very hot. Kaa arii redzeesiet sevi no malas.

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jurc
post Sep 9 2005, 14:22
Post #2

Tennou

Group: Jounin

Jeah, redzot shonobi-sama sajūsmu un prieku par šo JDrāmu, novilku es ar. Ne ko sliktu par šo drāmu nevaru pateikt. Ļoti jauka, galvenā varone tiešām ir kawaiiiiiii!!!!!! Intresanti pavērot cik tomēr dažādi pēc rakstura un izskata ir personāži kas sēž monitora otrajā galā un dod Hermem padomus. Kā shinobi-sama teica - redzēsiet sevi no malas! smile.gif Tā nu tiešām ir taisnība. Daudzas lietas sāc pielīdzināt ar galveno varoni. Liek par daudzko aizdomāties... =)
Bet iesaku noskatīties visiem! Tiešām labs drama un comedy sajaukums. Dodu 10 balles ja būtu jāvērtē. Must Seen! =)

--------------------
IPB Image
I have anime to thank for my life now,my attitude,my friends,i have learned lifes greatest lessons through simple anime.They are my sanctuary.
+Quote Post
Andromens
post Sep 24 2005, 22:54
Post #3

Between Light and Darkness

Serīāls ir noskat its ( vakar pēdēja 11. epizode iznāca ). Jāsaka ka negaidīti labs. Iesaku visiem. Neviens kas ir 1. sēriju skatījies anv palicis vienāldzīgs līdz šim visiem ļoti paticis. Šis nu noeitkti ir MUST SEE gadījums. Serīals paņem ar savu dabiskumu. Tur nan nekā tāda kā rietumu ziepenēs + tēma liekas tik tuva viss tur ir tik tuvs un saprotams, jauks humors.

NOTEIKTI IEČEKOJIET, MUST SEE!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
jurc
post Sep 24 2005, 23:56
Post #4

Tennou

Pilnīgi piekrītu Andromenam - MUST SEE!!!. Vislabākais seriāls kas redzēts!

Ja kāds vēl nav informēts, tad šo var dabūt iekš:
ftp://dsx.svnets.lv
usr: anime
psw: arigato
skatīt iekš "nonAnime"

Tur ir pilnīgi visas sērijas + subi! Nedomā, bet novelc! Un iesaki pārējiem arī!

--------------------
IPB Image
I have anime to thank for my life now,my attitude,my friends,i have learned lifes greatest lessons through simple anime.They are my sanctuary.
+Quote Post
HELDON
post Sep 25 2005, 13:58
Post #5

Jinushi

Paldies par infu.
Download started smile.gif
+Quote Post
Church
post Sep 25 2005, 14:17
Post #6

sewer rat

bump thread

tieshaam reti briinishkjiigs shows ;>
gan peedeejaas epas raw skatiitas, jo bij vlom subus gaidiit ..

nezinu, kaada subu versija ir 11tai epai ieprieksheejiem postotaajiem
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19530 - te var novilkt arii alternatiivas versijas (ja piem. i problemaatiskais sub variants ar kanji karaoke).
pats gaidiishu ieburnoshanai 9-11 subus by origjinaalais suberis (greyhorse)
+Quote Post
HELDON
post Sep 26 2005, 19:40
Post #7

Jinushi

Download finished tongue.gif
Paldies.
Pirmās 3 ep gan savācu no citurienes RAW variantā, jo nu nepatīk man HARDSUBBED versijas. Cik vien varu izvairos no hardsubbed.

Tagad jādomā par to, kad lai atrod laiku lai to noskatās smile.gif
+Quote Post
lastguru
post Oct 1 2005, 02:07
Post #8

The one who knows

Tikko saaku skatiities... extreme... sen taa nesmejos, noteikti ieteiktu visiem kas zin kas ir anime un games...

--------------------
Choice is an illusion created between those with power and those without. - The Merovingian

The Tao of posting:
Don't argue with idiots - they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience.
And never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups...
+Quote Post
kaarleens
post Oct 1 2005, 16:08
Post #9

Hentai

Ehh negribās šito ar genshiken salīdzināt kas manuprāt ir viduvēja anime. Nu vienu vārdu sakot ļoti labs noteikti noskatīties vērts seriāls.
Vienīgais pēdējā sērija galvenā varoņa pilnīgais šļurisms mani izbesīja bet nu tā laikam vajag.

--------------------
PERVERTS HELPING PERVERTS
+Quote Post
Ramiel
post Oct 4 2005, 18:13
Post #10

Danshaku

kaa jau kaads te mineeja shis ir MUST SEE, vispar laps anime, tik ilgi un daudz smejies vairs kops GTO neesmu biggrin.gif
Vieniigais kas noriebaas bija vinja pinjaashana, nu tas man gan jau bija liidz kaklam.
p.s. par Genshiken ir taada pati veida filma.

--------------------
Don't suffer from insanity,enjoy every minute of it...
(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
(> <) to help him achieve world domination.
+Quote Post
mapet
post Oct 5 2005, 13:47
Post #11

Heimin

kāds nevarētu padalīties ar seriāla Densha Otoko subtitriem?
+Quote Post
jurc
post Oct 5 2005, 14:28
Post #12

Tennou

QUOTE(mapet @ Oct 5 2005, 13:47)
kāds nevarētu padalīties ar seriāla Densha Otoko subtitriem?

Spied te
Tur arī ir doti linki uz pārējiem 3 subtitriem.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Church
post Oct 6 2005, 10:36
Post #13

sewer rat

ja parokaas mineetaajaa DO threada peedeejaas lappusees, var atrast arii subus prieksh DO special un noraades uz jamaa rawiem ..
+Quote Post
jurc
post Oct 25 2005, 14:20
Post #14

Tennou

Ja kas iemetu uz ftp://dsx.svnets.lv Densha Otoko another ending un special ar visiem subiem.
Nezinu kapēc another ending saucas par another ending, bet tas ir turpinājums seriālam. Jānoskatās obligāti! happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
kaarleens
post Oct 26 2005, 21:59
Post #15

Hentai

Diezgan intresants ir arii alternative ending, faniem noteikti skatiishanaas veerts.

--------------------
PERVERTS HELPING PERVERTS
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26 April 2024 - 13:49