Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Okami
Nebulosa
post Nov 27 2004, 03:29
Post #1

Heimin

Group: Chuunin

The first original title from Capcom's Clover Studio -- headed up by Viewtiful Joe producer Atsushi Inaba. Okami takes place in a time when people still believed in the existence of God. The world has become a lifeless place, as shown in the game's use of Hokusai-style Japanese woodblock print visuals. Playing as Ama Terasu, a sun god who takes on the form of a wolf, your goal is to bring life back to the world. Bringing life back to the world involves defeating lots of beasts. With each beast you defeat, the world's life force is restored just a bit, with colors and eventually people appearing. Famitsu reveals two of the game's main beasts, the Ama no Jyaku and the Nue. Ama no Jyaku has the ability to peep on what others are thinking and disturbs them by doing the opposite of what they want. Nue, meanwhile, gains strength with every sip of the alcohol that he carries with him.

It is a game for PS2 world-wide goes to be launched in 2005.

Commentary: I knew this game in a program that passes in the TV, I liked very the movement of personage, I very found the painting appearance creative that they had given to the game.

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/678/678618/...osition%3Dfront

this link is a film of the game, a sample wheel for windows media player

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Yume
post Nov 27 2004, 10:43
Post #2

challenger

Group: Jounin

oh, looks very interesting.
Just te trailer lookt somehove strange.. *domīgi sēž un mēģina saprast kāpēc tur bija reklāma*

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26 April 2024 - 17:49