User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Shumins
post Apr 1 2007, 22:18
Post #318

Unregistered

QUOTE(Storm @ Apr 1 2007, 21:07) *

Guru has spoken. You share this result with 24% of respondents.
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Ginta
post Apr 2 2007, 09:01
Post #319

Hakushaku

Group: Chuunin

laugh.gif
IPB Image
What Death Note Character Are You?

This post has been edited by Ginta: Apr 2 2007, 09:01

--------------------
┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
If it looks like it's too much for you, I'll stop. So don't squeeze your ass too much.
└──────────────────────────────∩─────∩──────────────────────────────┘
( ◕ ω ◕ )
+Quote Post
ReD_FoXy
post Apr 2 2007, 10:48
Post #320

onibaba

IPB Image

This post has been edited by ReD_FoXy: Apr 2 2007, 10:49

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Nuin
post Apr 2 2007, 11:05
Post #321

Kakashi-sensei

=/

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
Pinkpanther
post Jan 1 2008, 17:29
Post #322

Samurai

visai precīzi...

IPB Image

you the slighlt more mature but still cute gothic lolita
You are a ray of sunshine; a glorious combination of hilarious humour and heartfelt tenderness. Although your lighthearted comments may be misunderstood, you are still a favourite amongst your friends.

You're a very mellow, care-free person. Your exactly what calm, cool, and collected mean. You never overreact or panic in a bad situation and you always know what to do. Everyone goes to you for advice because you never lose your head so your very reliable. You tend to take everything in stride, like in school your moto is just sit back and relax not to say you dont pay attention and work, but you dont overexert yourself. Even though people come to you for counciling(sp?) you can still be very quite, your not good with making new friends, but your extremely close to the ones you have. Remember its ok to put your emotions out there even though there is a chance they might get hurt. Also in school sometimes its good to stress out a little, just because you think you dont need to study doesnt mean you should'nt, and also try to push yourself more even though you might be good where you are doesnt mean you can,t be better. Check out my new short story.
IPB Image
You are Miyu the vampire princess. You want to have a slave that listens to your every command (or mabe you really do) and can throgh fire balls. You also are quite obsessed with blood so people must find you really creapy.

IPB Image

Your Misa-you wear awesome goth clothes but your actually kinda girly. Light's MINE!! Stop trying to steal him!

IPB Image
You interpreted the look in Sephiroth's eyes correctly at the party. He's being drawn in by you, probably farther than he ever intended.
IPB Image
Wrath
IPB Image
You are a Gothic Lolita. The most popular style of lolita fashion. As the name says it is a cross between lolita styles and gothic fashion, with lots of dark colors. Your lolita idol would be J-Rock artist Mana.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

This post has been edited by Pinkpanther: Jan 1 2008, 17:38

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tenma
post Jan 3 2008, 13:12
Post #323

Hakushaku

esmu vīlusies... Domāju, ka būšu Light
Guru has spoken. You share this result with 69% of respondents.
IPB Image

Edit: padomāju, padomāju un sapratu, ka taisnība vien ir... vismaz pēdējie divi punkti. Un vienkāršas problēmas nav interesanti risināt - nav nekāda izaicinājuma. Piedevām nespēju iedomāties savu dzīvi bez dažādiem našķiem tongue.gif

aiz neko darīt: vēl viens...
You're a very depressed, lonely person. Something happened to you that changed your point of view on life or maybe you always been this way (I guess it has been allways that way). You don't have any friends because you dont see the point in making them they will just leave anyway so why bother or maybe you just dont want them(no, I have very few friends, everyone of them has gone through some testing if they realy can stand me, so I know I can rely on them). But try and stay positive there are people who love you, so dont push them away they just want to help. You might be scared to make friends because you think they might hurt you, but they won't, good friends always stay together so try and make some.

i'm so borred... next one (died in past life):
You commited suicide. I don't know why but the world was just getting to be to much for you. You felt as if even the people that sincerly wanted to help you were only making things worse. But now you're back because you have a mission to fufill that you never got to finish before. So don't give up, you're here for a reason that you don't know about yet.
un jau atkal es cenšos aizbēgt... tikai metodes mazliet citas

eh, vēl joprojam nav ko darīt...
You are Uryu Ishida. Your are a bit of a show-off, often appear stuck-up, and have a talent for crafty activities. Despite your pride, you are quite able to stick up for your friends, no matter how much you deny it.

IPB Image
Empathy- Your inner power is Empathy! This means that you have a talent for identifying others emotions, often by simply glancing at them. You are EXTREMELY shy and quiet. People sometimes dont notice youre around and seem surprised to find out you even exist in a big class. Youre the often silent, goody two shoes, and few get passed the walls youve built up to stop yourself being hurt, as you no doubt have been in the past. Not everyone understands you, in fact some think that youre a snob or worse because you rarely participate in group activities. Youre extremely sensitive, even the least harsh of words can hurt you. Only your very few, closest friends who have earned your hard-to-get trust know who you really are inside; a sweet, gentle young woman who is lonely and so desperately needing friends to support you. You can get very depressed and not always know why, despite your power of empathy, as it seems to only work for people outside you. Your friends always turn to you when they need advice or comforting, and in some way you need to give that helpit makes you feel better in return to know that youve helped out your friends. Despite your cold, impassive exterior and high, seemingly unbreachable walls, inside you are really a great, intelligent person, full of compassion and love, if only people would dare take a chance and try to get through your tough shell. Never let others get you down, or change you. You are very special the way you are even if you dont have fifty thousand friends, you are just as, if not more extraordinary than everyone else. Reach for the stars, because I dont doubt youll catch hold of them.
Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet: A sweet, shy and romantic man/woman. The kind of guy/woman you know will never, ever hurt you, and will love you for ever. The kind of person who believes in true love, and soul mates.
Your stone: Blue Topaz
Your power: Healing. Emotionally, physically, or spiritually, you heal people with your words, your actions and presence. Youre the one that the little children are always drawn to, because they know youll never let anything hurt them.
Your element: Clairvoyance (The power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the normal five senses.)
A quote that applies to you: "True beauty shines from the soul and warms the world with its kindness, compassion , and integrity."
es un jauka un iejūtīga... ha... pāris sīkumi varētu būt patiesi bet lielakā daļa... eh, ka jau visos testos smile.gif

Edit 04.01:still borring today:
Which Naruto Girl
IPB Image

Which Male Genin Would Date You?
IPB Image
Mjā, samērā jauks raksturiņš, līdzīgs man cool.gif wub.gif

What Naruto Guy is For You?
IPB Image
ui... kas tas par sviestu? biggrin.gif nez nez... cool.gif

What Darker Naruto Character Are You?
IPB Image

This post has been edited by Tenma: Jan 4 2008, 17:31

--------------------
IPB Image
Nekas vairāk nepastāsta par cilvēka raksturu, kā tas, par ko viņš smejas. /J. V. Gēte./ the lone wolf is licking its scars
kaut kas absurdi ģeniāls!
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
exile
post Jan 4 2008, 17:01
Post #324

Danshaku

Īsi un lakoniski, bez liekiem izteicieniem.
IPB Image
Which Mixed Drink Are You?

--------------------
No name superhero
+Quote Post
Tenma
post Jan 4 2008, 17:23
Post #325

Hakushaku

IPB Image
mja, teju atturiibniece...

--------------------
IPB Image
Nekas vairāk nepastāsta par cilvēka raksturu, kā tas, par ko viņš smejas. /J. V. Gēte./ the lone wolf is licking its scars
+Quote Post
Misa
post Jan 4 2008, 17:52
Post #326

Shishaku

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
i dont think that is like me... XD

--------------------
IPB Image
Nori Nori Nori~
+Quote Post
exile
post Jan 4 2008, 18:30
Post #327

Danshaku

QUOTE(Misa @ Jan 4 2008, 16:52) *

Protams - lielākā daļa to testu ir "buļļa sūdi", jo tajos nav kontroljautājumu cik stipri cilvēks melo sev, atbildot uz jautājumiem un lielā daļā redzot jautājumus, jau saproti kas tu būsi ja atbildēsi tā, vai kas būsi ja atbildēsi savādāk! Arī testā par alkoholu var par sevi nedaudz piemelot, bet vismaz man nebija vēlmes to darīt un es to atbildēju no sirds (rezultātu skat. manā iepriekšējā postā). Gribētos zināt cik cilvēku patiešām godīgi atbildēja uz tiem quiziem???

--------------------
No name superhero
+Quote Post
Tenma
post Jan 4 2008, 18:36
Post #328

Hakushaku

QUOTE(exile @ Jan 4 2008, 17:30) *

QUOTE(Misa @ Jan 4 2008, 16:52) *

Protams - lielākā daļa to testu ir "buļļa sūdi", jo tajos nav kontroljautājumu cik stipri cilvēks melo sev, atbildot uz jautājumiem un lielā daļā redzot jautājumus, jau saproti kas tu būsi ja atbildēsi tā, vai kas būsi ja atbildēsi savādāk! Arī testā par alkoholu var par sevi nedaudz piemelot, bet vismaz man nebija vēlmes to darīt un es to atbildēju no sirds (rezultātu skat. manā iepriekšējā postā). Gribētos zināt cik cilvēku patiešām godīgi atbildēja uz tiem quiziem???

es atbildēju godīgi bet tik un tā visādi brīnumi sanāca. Katrā jau ir par kriksītim patiesības, bet dižums ir leknas muļķības

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Isabel Carmin fon Edelhain
post Jan 4 2008, 20:29
Post #329

Satsujin

Pamēģināju ar XD

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
Nuin
post Jan 4 2008, 20:39
Post #330

Kakashi-sensei

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post

24 Pages V « < 20 21 22 23 24 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26 May 2024 - 17:52